Slump Sports Blogger
- #3 Oklahoma @ #25 Texas (2 p.m. on CBS)
- The pick: Oklahoma (+1)
- Reason: Just a feeling that they will get hot at the right time of the year.
- #11 Louisville @ #12 Miami (2 p.m. on ESPN 3 (who knows why))
- The pick: Miami (-3)
- Reason: Coral Gables is a tough place to go and get a win.
- #9 Arizona @ #22 Utah (2 p.m. on ESPN)
- The pick: Utah (-3.5)
- Reason: Every time I pick Arizona they lose. I’ve vowed to never pick them again. It’s a no brainer: Go Utes!
- #10 Maryland @ #20 Purdue (4 p.m. on ESPN)
- The pick: Maryland (+4.5)
- Reason: I know Mackey Arena is a tough place to play, but I think this will be a tight game that comes down to the wire, so I’d advise taking the points.
- #7 North Carolina @ #3 Virginia (6:30 p.m. on ESPN)
- The pick: Virginia (-3)
- Reason: It’s the marquee matchup of the day. I know UNC just got done destroying Miami last week, but Virginia has a great home atmosphere and that’s almost everything in college hoops.
There you have it. Five games featuring Top 25 teams. Sit back, relax and enjoy a sneak peek of the madness that will ensue in March.